Wednesday 23 December 2009

See you in Mauritius!

Welcome to Mauritius and to the TourLink homepage. You have chosen well. Mauritius is an excellent holiday destination for all. It is exciting and exotic yet very safe. The water is clean, clear and warm all year round and the beaches are safe for children. The local people are friendly, helpful and very welcoming. Mauritius has something to offer everyone.

I invite you to "do Mauritius differently". You don't need to pay five star package tour prices and stay at big resorts to have a luxurious holiday at this idyllic destination. I have a choice from inexpensive, comfortable and easy-going bungalows or guesthouses to elegant boutique hotels or villas around the island for you to choose from. Let me help you find accommodation that suits your needs and where you will discover the

"real" Mauritius and get in touch with the "real" people, all in places that I have personally approved and that are of quality that I am happy to offer. You will save money, that is for sure, but you are not compromising. On the contrary you will go home feeling that you have really discovered this paradise island.

I was born and brought up in Finland and spent 13 years in Africa working in Zambia and Zimbabwe. I married Jean-Pierre, who is Mauritian, in 1997 and since then we have spent all our family holidays here in on the island. Finally in 2005 we decided to settle here permanently. I have very good knowledge of the island, its people and what it has to offer.

Apart from accommodation, I will help you with any arrangements regarding activities, car hire, airport transfers, organized tours, you name it. Just contact me (see my details on the left) and let's see what we can do to make your holiday in Mauritius the best ever.

See you in Mauritius!

Yours warmly,

Outi de Falbaire


Publication Realty Gold World 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger